Tuesday, October 31, 2006

passwords

i think Sherlock wants to murder me for not coming to his house. or at least get some form of revenge? haha. but i didnt say i wasnt coming to your house did i? besides, i really had to start being a minion and do all those medical records before it is too late. so sorry man. hehe.

besides, dont you think its strange? i gave Sherlock the userid and password of my Blogger so he can help me with something. next day after Sherlock showed me many threatening gestures and told me how he was going to use my blogger account to post rubbish, i went home and signed in to msn. suddenly, this alert came out; someone is trying to sign into this account from another computer. now i have an idea on who was doing that. hint; i use universal passwords for everything. haha. no references made.

surprise surprise. moments later after i changed my password, good old Sherlock comes online and tells me this.
"eh. go n do ur work la. ass. don come online all."
hmm. well, at least my password changing skills were inefficient, and now all my accounts remain secure. haha.

Blogger keeps screwing up on me. it gets annoying. doesnt let me post.
me: aiyaa. my blog got problem. haha.
&: yaa u illegal lah. they dont wanna let you blog. too emo.

lol.

and yea. if i say something thats meant to be a secret, i wish it would stay a secret. i really do.

No comments: